This insider’s guide will tell you EVERYTHING you’d want to know about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2022!
For the Complete Insider’s Guide to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023
Check Out This Blog Post
Along with all the details surrounding the must-do’s for this years’ event, you’ll find expert tips & tricks for the best ways to maximize your time at everyone’s favorite Halloween Party! Don’t stress about taking notes, I’ve included a link to download all my tips and tricks below!
If you’ve clicked on this blog because you’ve never been to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, aka MNSSHP, and you want to know more, or you’ve just purchased your tickets (eek! my condolences to your wallet) and you’re thinking “now what?”… Well my friend, you’re in the right place!
This blog is going to guide you through everything you’d want to know about MNSSHP and will give you all the tools to have the absolute BEST time! You’ll find expert tips & tricks, the best ways to maximize your time, and details surrounding the must-do’s for this years’ event!
This post is all about Mickey’s Not-so-scary halloween party 2022.
What is Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) is Disney’s ultimate Halloween celebration held inside Magic Kingdom! You’ll find event exclusive entertainment, including fireworks, parades, and castle shows that are spookily-fun for the whole family! Plus all-you-care-to-collect Trick-or-Treating throughout the park!
This separately ticketed event is held on select nights starting August 12 to October 31, 2022.
- August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
- October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
MNSSHP tickets are purchased separate from traditional theme park tickets. The prices range from $109-$199 per adult and $99-$189 per child (ages 3-9). The closer you get to October and Halloween, the higher the prices get.
Tickets are limited and may not be available for the date you wish to attend, so planning ahead is key!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party runs from 7:00 PM to midnight with admission to Magic Kingdom as early as 4:00 PM.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Link your party tickets
Once you’ve purchased tickets to MNSSHP, you’ll want to link them to your My Disney Experience Account right away. It’s simple to do via the mobile app or online and will save you so much time when checking-in to your party!
- Using the Website
- Login to My Disney Experience in a web browser
- Click “My Plans”
- Hover over “Park Tickets” and select “Link Tickets”
- From here you will be able to enter your Ticket Confirmation Number(s)
- Using the Mobile App
- Login to My Disney Experience from the mobile app
- Click the three horizontal lines at the bottom of the ap
- Click “Tickets and Passes”
- Click the blue “+” at the top right of the app and select “Link Tickets & Passes”
- From here you will be able to enter your Ticket Confirmation Number(s) or you can scan your physical event tickets
To verify that your tickets are linked to your account, you will be able to view them in the “My Plans” section of your My Disney Experience account.
TIP: Take a screenshot of your linked MNSSHP tickets and add them to a designated Disney folder in your phone. These will act as a backup in case something happens to your physical tickets or if the My Disney Experience app goes down. Trust me, you’ll want to use this tip for ALL reservations, confirmations, and park passes for your trip!
Know Disney’s costume rules
One of everyone’s favorite parts about MNSSHP is the ability to dress in costume! Whether you decide to coordinate costumes as a group or to shine solo as your favorite Disney Character (be it hero or villain), this is your time to go all out!
Before you decide to get crafting, you’ll want to make sure your costume is Disney approved! I’ve listed a few of Disney’s basic rules below, but you’ll need to view the official list of costume guidelines on Disney’s website.
Some basic rules include:
- No costume masks of any kind.
- No props or accessories that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- You may not pose for pictures or sign autographs if you’re dressed as your favorite character.
- For guests 13 and under
- Costumes and some costume masks may be worn; masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
- For all guests including those 14 years of age or older
- Transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus.
- Costume headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover your face.
Know your transportation options
You’ve purchased tickets, linked them to your MDE account, and planned the perfect costume, but how are you going to get to Magic Kingdom?
- Disney’s complimentary transportation will be available to/from your Disney resort hotel to/from Magic Kingdom!
- Take the Monorail or Water Taxi from the Magic Kingdom area resorts.
- Request a “Minnie Van” via the Lyft app.
Staying off-site OR DRIVING:
When staying off-site or driving to Magic Kingdom, you’ll be directed to the Transportation and Ticket Center (TTC) first before using Disney’s complimentary transportation to Magic Kingdom via ferry, monorail, or bus. To get to the TTC, you can choose to
- Drive your own vehicle. (parking fees applied if not staying at an official Disney Resort)
- Use your favorite rideshare service like Lyft/Uber.
TIP: TTC buses only run during peak crowd times but tend to be the quickest—and least known—TTC transportation option. When you arrive at the TTC, look for signs directing you to the right of the Monorail station to access the TTC buses. To return to the TTC via bus, you’ll want to return to the same spot where the TTC bus dropped you off.
What to do when you arrive
Although MNSSHP doesn’t technically start until 7:00 PM, you can enter Magic Kingdom beginning at 4:00 PM on the date of your MNSSHP ticket! I highly recommend taking advantage of the extra time in the park!
how to check-in
If arriving at Magic Kingdom before 4:00 PM, you will need a theme park ticket AND park pass reservation or a park hopper ticket to enter Magic Kingdom. When it’s time for the party to begin, you will not have to exit and re-enter Magic Kingdom. Cast Members will be stationed at designated check-in locations inside Magic Kingdom to scan your MNSSHP tickets and give you your party essentials.
Check-in locations for the 2021 “Boo Bash” event were at Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland or Near Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin in Tomorrowland. If you’re unsure of where to check-in, simply as a Cast Member and they will be able to direct you!
If arriving at Magic Kingdom after 4:00 PM, you’ll be directed to specific turnstyles dedicated to MNSSHP guests. You will NOT need a theme park ticket or park pass reservation to enter Magic Kingdom, just your MNSSHP tickets.
When you check-in, you’ll receive three essential items (plus one fun one):
- Event Exclusive Wristband: You’ll want to wear this for the entirety of MNSSHP as it lets Cast Members know you’re a part of the fun! This wristband will be your “ticket” to meeting characters, seeing party exclusive entertainment, access to those ever-important trick-or-treat locations, and entering gift shop locations during MNSSHP.
- Trick-or-Treat Bag: You will be provided with a 50th Anniversary themed treat bag to fill-up with as much candy as you’d like from trick-or-treat locations all throughout Magic Kingdom!
- If you have an allergy, let a Cast Member know and they’ll provide you with a special teal trick-or-treat bag!
- More details on trick-or-treating are provided below!
- Exclusive Halloween-themed 50th Anniversary Celebration Commemorative Print will also be given to you at check-in! Be sure that your park bag has a safe location for you to store your print!
- Official Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Party Map: This will be your guide to everything happening at MNSSHP! In here you’ll find:
- Showtimes for parades, fireworks, and stage shows
- Character meet-and-greet locations
- Trick-or-treat locations
- Parade routes
- PhotoPass locations
- Specialty food & beverage locations
- Event exclusive merchandise spots
EVENT EXCLUSIVE ENTERTAINMENT
Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular (Fireworks)
This is one of Disney’s most popular nighttime spectaculars and for good reason! Your host, Jack Skellington, will take you on a family-friendly journey with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald as they trick-or-treat through a mysterious haunted house—just watch out for those Disney villains!
You’ll watch as Cinderella Castle comes alive with projections, lasers, lights and FIREWORKS! Dance along to favorite Disney classic songs like “This is Halloween”, “Be Our Guest”, “Poor Unfortunate Souls” and “The Gospel Truth.”
- Showtime: 10:15 PM
- Run Time: 12-minutes
- Location: Skies above Cinderella Castle
- To view both the whimsical castle projections and the full fireworks performance, you’ll want to be close (but not too close) to the front of Cinderella Castle.
- Look for unobstructed views in the Cinderella Castle Hub between the end of Main Street, U.S.A. and behind the statue of Walt and Mickey.
- For an up-close view of Jack Skellington with a minimal view of castle projections and fireworks, you’ll want to be close to the very front of Cinderella Castle.
- Plan to arrive at least 30-45 minutes prior to showtime to secure your spot.
- Dress younger kiddos in their pajamas ahead of time if you’re planning to leave after the fireworks. This way if they fall asleep they’ll already be dressed for bed.
Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade
If you’ve never heard “Boo-to-You”, be prepared to have this super cute song stuck in your head for days to come! This parade kicks-off with the Headless Horseman riding horseback down the parade route and continues with festive floats filled with favorite Disney characters dressed in their halloween best!
You’ll enjoy appearances from countless rarely seen characters like Disney Villains, spirits from the Haunted Mansion (a parade favorite) and even Pirates from Pirates of the Caribbean! Truly, this parade is not one to be missed!
- Twice Nightly Showtimes: 9:15 PM and 11:15 PM
- Run Time: 20-minutes
- Location: Parade route begins between Frontierland and Adventureland on the path between Pecos Bill and Splash Mountain, runs through Liberty Square, in front of Cinderella Castle, and travels down Main Street, U.S.A. before ending at the Fire Station.
- There really is no wrong place to watch the parade from! Just be sure to be on the side of the road that you’ll want to be on when the parade finishes, because once the parade begins, you won’t be able to cross the street until after the parade finishes.
- Because the parade starts in Frontierland, it will take roughly 15 minutes to arrive at Cinderella Castle.
- The second parade tends to be less crowded.
- Be in your parade spot roughly 30 minutes prior to the parade.
- This will secure your spot & allow you to see the Headless Horseman riding through before the official parade begins!
“Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” (Stage show)
Let the Sanderson Sisters “put a spell on you” during their hilariously fun stage show! You’ll enjoy appearances from classic villains, such as Dr. Facilier, Oogie Boogie and Maleficent (in human form). Visual projections, pyrotechnics, and special effects transform Cinderella Castle to make this a Halloween treat even young kiddos will enjoy.
Stage Show Highlights
- Nightly Showtimes: 7:40 PM, 8:35 PM, 10:45 PM and Midnight
- Run Time: Roughly 20-minutes
- Location: Cinderella Castle Stage
Tip: This stage show happens several times throughout the night and tends to get less and less crowded as the night goes on.
The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
This a capella group will have you both dancing and laughing during their MNSSHP performances!
Just follow your ears to find these hauntingly fun fellas stationed on the Frontierland balconies facing Tom Sawyer Island. You’ll enjoy Halloween song favorites and family-friendly puns.
- Nightly Showtimes: 7 PM, 7:45 PM, 8:30 PM, 9:50 PM, and 10:30 PM
- Run Time: Roughly 20-minutes
- Location: Frontierland balconies or pathway between “Frontier Mercantile” and “Country Bear Jamboree”
- Come and go at your leisure, just keep in mind parade times as the Cadaver Dans will pause their performance until after the parade.
- When you walk under this balcony, you’ll find a shortcut to Adventureland! I recommend grabbing a festive Dole Whip from Aloha Isle and enjoying their interactive performance!
Disney Junior Jam (toddler focused)
Your littles will enjoy a festive dance party with their favorite Disney Junior characters underneath the covered Storybook Circus pavilion in Fantasyland!
Dance Party Highlights
- Showtime: Available throughout the entire party.
- Characters: Vampirina, Doc McStuffins, and Fancy Nancy
- Location: Storybook Circus (near Dumbo and The Barnstormer)
Tip: Save money by purchasing glow sticks and light-up toys beforehand. Glow sticks can be used to on your stroller handlebar to identify it at night and can double as entertainment when waiting for the parade or fireworks!
MNSSHP is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to interact with rarely seen Disney characters! Because of the rarity of these characters, these meet-and-greets are VERY popular and will garner VERY long lines.
2022 Character Locations
- Main Street, U.S.A.:
- Mickey Mouse in his Halloween costume
- Jack & Sally
- Elvis Stitch
- Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts & Tweedles near Mad Tea Party (the teacups ride)
- Halloween Pooh, Tigger, Piglet & Eeyore near The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride
- Minnie, Donald & Daisy near Dumbo
- Goofy near the Barnstormer
- Ariel & Eric near Journey Under the Sea with the Little Mermaid
- Belle & Gaston at Maurice’s Cottage
- Anastasia & Drizella (Cinderella’s Evil Stepsisters)
- Princess Fairytale Hall meet-and-greets with either Cinderella and a visiting princess or Tiana and a visiting princess
- Liberty Square:
- Haunted Mansion characters– Carlotta, Renatta, and Broome the Butler
- Captain Jack Sparrow near Pirates of the Caribbean
- Aladdin & Abu or Jasmine & Genie near The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Jafar near The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Big Al, Liverlips, and Wendell (The Country Bears) near the Country Bear Jamboree
- You do not have to wait for the party to officially start to get in line for these exclusive character appearances!
- Consult your MNSSHP map for your list of must-see characters and head to their location before the party begins to be among the first to visit them.
- Because the first parade showtime is so popular, use this time to visit with characters.
- Don’t forget your autograph book and oversized pen or sharpie.
Trick-or-treating in Magic Kingdom is just as magical as it sounds! Hosted by Mars Wrigley, you’re guaranteed unlimited amounts of name-brand favorites like M&MS, Skittles, Snickers, Dove, and more!
When you check-in for MNSSHP you’ll be given a smallish plastic trick-or-treat bag. This year’s design is extra special because it’s themed to Disney’s 50th Anniversary!
Candy Cast Members are located all throughout the park in clearly marked trick-or-treat locations. Just look for the giant orange blow-up, open your treat bag, and watch as it’s filled with handfuls of Halloween candy classics! Get excited because the candy Cast Members are VERY generous when passing out candy!
- Consider bringing a more substantial treat bag.
- Save trick-or-treating until later during your party to avoid having to carry around heavy candy bags.
- Don’t be shy, ask a Cast Member for an extra treat bag if you’ve filled yours.
- Trick-or-treating is unlimited, really! Go back to the locations as much as you want!
If you have a food allergy, you can ask a Cast Member for a teal-colored treat bag. When candy Cast Members see your teal bag, they’ll issue you a teal token that can be exchanged for allergy-friendly treats at designated areas called Allergy-Friendly Centers. You’ll find the Allergy-Friendly Centers located on your MNSSHP map.
Allergy-Friendly treat options include Beanfields Bean Chips, Enjoy Life, free2b, and YumEarth Organic Candy Company. There are even non-candy related options available!
Amidst all of the excitement of characters and exclusive entertainment, you almost forget that there are over 20 attractions operating during MNSSHP! These attractions include:
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean (Halloween Twist)
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- “it’s a small world”
- Under the Sea~Journey of The Little Mermaid
- The Barnstormer
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mad Tea Party (Halloween Twist)
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet Princesses at Fairytale Hall
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor (Halloween Twist)
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Space Mountain (Halloween Twist)
- Astro Orbiter
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Meet Halloween Mickey & Minnie at Town Square Theatre
Attractions with a Halloween Twist
Four popular attractions will receive special Halloween overlays available only during MNSSHP! These attractions include
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Experience this Magic Kingdom favorite with real-life pirates featured throughout the queue and on the ride!
- Mad Tea Party: These aren’t your classic teacups, you’ll spin around with lights and music themed perfectly to MNSSHP.
- Space Mountain: As if it weren’t thrilling enough, experience Space Mountain completely in the dark with Halloween music!
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor: Relax indoors and listen to the hilarious Monstropolous Monsters perform their hilarious interactive comedy show with a Halloween twist! You’ll be able to come and go at your leisure and even trick-or-treat.
- Genie+ service will not be available during the official party times of 7:00 PM to midnight.
- Space Mountain and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train will garner long waits. Consider saving these until later in the evening to avoid long waits and to be able to spend more time at the party.
Disney’s PhotoPass photographers are ready to capture memories of you and your spooky crew dressed in your Halloween best! You’ll find opportunities to show off your costumes at PhotoPass spots all throughout Magic Kingdom, including on rides, infront of Cinderella Castle, and even at 50th Anniversary Exclusive 3D backdrops. You put in the work on your costume, let Disney do the work on photographing it!
50th Anniversary Exclusive photos
New for MNSSHP 2022 are 3D photo backdrops that you can step inside! Disney has not released what these backdrops will look like yet, but if they’re anything like the ones available at EPCOT festivals, they’ll be the perfect opportunity for a picturesque Halloween photo!
Magic Shots take your PhotoPass pictures to the next level! Disney will add in special Halloween enhancements to your photos that are exclusive to MNSSHP. From the Headless Horseman to the Haunted Mansion’s grim grinning ghosts, you never know which surprise will appear on your photos!
Tip: Not sure if your PhotoPass photographer does Magic Shots? Ask them! If they don’t, they can direct you to a photographer who does. You will also be able to view Magic Shot locations on your MNSSHP map!
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Haunted Mansion
- Space Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Memory Maker by PhotoPass
Memory Maker gives you unlimited digital downloads of ALL pictures taken throughout your visit to Walt Disney World! Yes, even Magic Shots, on-ride photos & videos, and those taken during character meet-and-greets!
With all of the event exclusive Magic Shots and PhotoPass opportunities available to you at MNSSHP, I highly recommend purchasing Memory Maker—especially if you will be in Walt Disney World multiple days and plan to take lots of Magic Shots and on-ride photos.
Memory Maker Cost
- You can add Memory Maker to your entire vacation package or purchase it in advance for $169 +tax or purchased it during your visit for $199 +tax.
- Memory Maker One Day is a special discount offer available for purchase at Town Square Theater during MNSSHP. This offer allows you to download all PhotoPass photos captured during MNSSHP.
- Whether the extra cost is worth it varies by family and trip duration, but MOST guests find it’s completely worth it during MNSSHP.
- If you choose NOT to purchase Memory Maker, you can purchase individual pictures starting at $16.99 +tax per picture.
- Event-exclusive photos will not be available until the party officially starts.
Perfect Cinderella Castle Photo Tips
- PhotoPass photographers are not available on Main Street, U.S.A. near the castle during parades, fireworks, and stage shows.
- Check the weather beforehand to ensure you don’t get rained on before you get your castle photo.
- Consider waiting until the end of the party as you’re leaving to have fewer guests in your castle background.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Most food & beverage locations remain open during MNSSHP and many of them offer event exclusive menu items! You can find a complete list of these items in your MNSSHP map or by looking at their menu using Mobile Order in your My Disney Experience (MDE) app.
Tip: Not all dining locations are open for the entirety of the party. If there is somewhere special you want to eat, be sure to check their operating hours in the MNSSHP map or MDE app beforehand.
Table Service Dining
Table Service dining locations such as Cinderella’s Royal Table and Be Our Guest are available during MNSSHP. Although these are popular dining locations, you’ll have to decide if it’s worth spending 1.5 hours plus of your party time in one dining location.
Table Service Dining Tips
- Eat before MNSSHP officially begins and then snack on event exclusives during your party.
- If you do choose to eat at a Table Service location:
- Be ready to book your reservation as soon as your advanced dining reservation window opens.
- Make your Advanced Dining Reservations as close to the end of the party as possible to avoid missing too much party time and leave to a nearly empty Magic Kingdom.
Event Exclusive Food & DRINKS
Get your cameras ready because Disney provides the perfect instagrammable treats that are ONLY found during MNSSHP!
These scrumptious seasonal snacks tend to be more sweet focused than savory and can be found all throughout Magic Kingdom. They’re large enough to share or enjoyed by one… I’ll let you decide!
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- (NEW) Not-So-Poison Apple Pie Milk Shake: Apple pie milk shake with green apple whipped cream, sour apple marshmallow straw, cinnamon donuts, and a poison apple straw.
The Friar’s Nook
- (NEW) Hades Hot Dog: Spicy beef and pork hot dog, Hades’ relish, and pickles served with house-made violet mustard
- (NEW) Un Poco Loco Tots: Chorizo sausage, green onion, and Hades’ cheese sauce.
Haunted Mansion Ice Cream Cart
- Chilling Chamber Pop: Chocolate crumbs, cherry buttercream, and dark chocolate pearls topped with Tightrope Walker chocolate piece.
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- (NEW) Monster Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich: Monster cookies filled with vanilla ice cream.
Peck’s Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe’
- (NEW) Sweet Almond Corn Cake: Almond vanilla cake dipped in white, orange, and yellow chocolate topped with candy corn.
Cinderella Castle Popcorn Cart
- (NEW) Mexican Spiced Hot “COCO” Brownie: Spice chocolate brownie with dark chocolate ganache topped with Miguel chocolate piece.
Sleepy Hollow Refreshments
- (NEW) Grave Digger Milk Shake: Coconut and matcha blended soft-serve topped with whipped cream, Grave Digger shovel, and chocolate gravestone.
- (NEW) Worms and Dirt Funnel Cake: Funnel cake topped with chocolate ice cream, chocolate cookie crumbs, gummy worms, and Billy chocolate piece.
Sunshine Tree Terrace
- (NEW) Jack-O-Lantern Float: Citrus swirl with Fanta Orange, brown sugar whipped cream, and graham cracker crumbs.
Tip: Don’t forget to sneak in something salty in-between all those sweet Halloween treats! While you’re at it, pick-up FREE ice water at Quick Service locations to stay hydrated.
Halloween themed Novelties
As you’re mapping out your snacks for the evening, don’t forget about these creepy cool novelties! Some are available during regular park hours while some are exclusive to MNSSHP!
- Glow Mickey Mummy Premium Popcorn Bucket: Available at various popcorn carts around Magic Kingdom. This glowing popcorn bucket can be refilled (for a small fee) at any popcorn cart location throughout Walt Disney World. (Available during regular park hours and during MNSSHP)
- Zero Popcorn Bucket: Available in early October at various popcorn carts around Magic Kingdom. This popcorn bucket can be refilled (for a small fee) at any popcorn cart location throughout Walt Disney World. (Available during MNSSHP only)
- Donald Candy Corn Sipper: Available in early October at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe’, The Friar’s Nook, and Sleepy Hollow Refreshments. (Available during regular park hours and during MNSSHP)
- Halloween Candy Glow Cube: Glowing exclusively at Sunshine Tree Terrace during MNSSHP only.
If there’s one tip I give all my clients, it’s this—USE MOBILE ORDERING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
In short, Mobile Ordering allows you to skip the line at select dining locations throughout Walt Disney World. You simply choose an available return time, place your food and/or beverage order, and head to the dining location when it’s your time. All of this is easily done through the My Disney Experience app and will save you lots of wasted time standing in line during your vacation!
Seriously, spend your time waiting to see rare characters, not waiting for your food to be ready!
Favorite Magic Kingdom Mobile Order Locations During MNSSHP
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey’s Corner
- Main Street Bakery
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Columbia Harbour House
- Sleepy Hollow
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
Tips: Place your Mobile Order as soon as you know what and when you want to eat! You can secure your Mobile Order return time before they’re gone even if it’s hours in advance!
MNSSHP EXCLUSIVE MERCHANDISE
Halloween Disney merchandise can be found at pretty much any gift shop throughout Walt Disney World, but if you’re wanting to bring home something that says “Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party”… during the party is your chance!
MNSSHP Specialty Items
The 2022 line-up has not yet been released, but you can guarantee there will be souvenir favorites like Spirit Jerseys, MagicBands, exclusive trading pins, mugs, ornaments and more!
MNSSHP Merchandise Locations (from previous years)
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Emporium – Full MNSSHP Collection
- Uptown Jewelers – Trading Pins and ALEX AND ANI jewelry
- Curtain Call Collectibles – Trading Pins and other select merchandise
- Frontier Trading Post – Full trading pin assortment and MagicBands
- Big Top Souvenirs – Full MNSSHP Collection
- Star Traders – Full MNSSHP Collection
Download My FREE Insider’s Guide to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Ready to attend MNSSHP but not sure where to begin with securing your spot? Message me today!
I can help you with everything Walt Disney World related from booking your room and theme park tickets to securing your Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets and all the little details in between! To learn more about my planning services and what I can do for you, be sure to check out my Vacation Planning page!
If you loved this post and found it helpful, pin it to pinterest for future reference. And if you know someone traveling to Walt Disney World soon who would benefit from knowing these packing list tips, please share my post with them!